WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A ‘cookie’ is a small amount of text that is stored on your browser (such as Google’s Chrome or Apple’s Safari) when you browse most websites.
WHAT IS NOT A COOKIE?
It is not a virus, a Trojan, a worm, a spam, a spyware, or a pop-up window.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES A COOKIE STORE?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they store is technical, statistical, personal preferences, content customization, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser. In fact, if you usually browse with the Chrome browser and try to browse the same website with the Firefox browser, you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the information to the browser, not to the person.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
- Technical Cookies: They are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user are browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use most, products consulted, time zone of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They show advertising according to your navigation, your country of origin, language, etc.
WHAT ARE OWN AND THIRD PARTY COOKIES?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and third party cookies are those generated by external services or providers such as MailChimp, Mailrelay, Facebook, Twitter, Google AdSense, etc.
WHAT COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
This website uses its own and third party cookies. This website uses the following cookies, which are detailed below:
- Login: Login cookies allow you to log in and out of your Bego Romero account.
- Personalization: Cookies help us remember which people or websites you have interacted with, so that we can show you related content.
- Preferences: Cookies allow us to remember your settings and preferences, such as your preferred language and privacy settings.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
This website may use third party cookies in certain cases. This is due to integrating third party services in which they can store cookies on their servers. These services are the following:
Google (Analytics, Gmail…): a service of the company Google, Inc whose main office is in 600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States. Google (Analytics, Gmail…) uses ‘cookies’ to help www.samanthablack.es
CAN COOKIES BE DELETED?
Yes, and not only delete, but also block, generally or specifically for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website you must go to your browser settings and there you can find the cookies associated with the domain in question and proceed to delete them.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
If you wish to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as ‘Do Not Track’ tools, which will allow you to choose which cookies you wish to allow.